I’m pleased to announce the ‘Bereavement & Loss’ resource pack that I have developed with Widgit is now available.
A set of resources designed for children, young people and their families to help them through the process of bereavement and loss including specific resources dealing with particular aspects of bereavement such as “What is a funeral” and a set of accompanying flashcards.
- The emotions of grief
- What happens at a funeral?
- What is a burial?
- What is cremation? (cremation after funeral)
- What is cremation? (funeral and cremation at crematorium)
- What is a funeral?
- What is death?
- What is separation or divorce? (staying with Mummy)
- What is separation or divorce? (staying with Daddy)
- Worry sentences
- Alive and dead symbols
- All forms of grief and loss
- Comfort cards
- Emotions of loss and grief
- Supporting bereaved children
- Symbols to explain how somebody died
These resources have been developed in association with my book:
Although these resources can be used on their own, they are best used in conjunction with the book.